Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Pumpkin Tree & Virtual Studio Tour

Welcome to my studio. This is where I create. What I create is based on GOD. Most days I am his worker. I enjoy photographing his children and creating things on paper and on the Web.

It is almost Halloween. I can't say this is something we celebrate, but this year I created a Pumpkin Tree, just for FUN.

This is part of the north wall of the studio.

This is half of my huge tackboard. I made it out of soundboard from Lowes. It measure 9 X 4. So much room for inspiration.

Many resources are housed in these two large bookcases. I love to read.




This is me working at my very old Apple computer, which is loaded with Photoshop, Illustrator and Quark software.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonya,
    Thank you for visiting me and taking the time to comment. I love stalking studios too. It's so fun to see how others set up their spaces.
    Have a great day. Happy Fall to you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails