Design Heads Unite N a Blogger Mashup

Well today is finally March 10, 2010 and I get to share with you what inspires me most. Thank you Sue for the intro.  Words are wisdom and I collect quotes from the famous and not so famous (what a cheap collection, although priceless. So yes words of others and my words inspire me the most....below you will find some quotes you know and hopefully some quotes that are new to you. Noteable quotes inspire me the most and I have coupled them here with my photographs.

What inspires me the most?


"And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you;
ask what you can do for your country." John F. Kennedy


“Don't just shove food into your mouth.
Taste the flavor exploding in your mouth.
Appreciate the texture. Honor your food
with the time you take.”      William Shatner


“America is not like a blanket-one piece of unbroken cloth,
the same color, the same texture, the same size. America is more
like a quilt-many patches, many pieces, many colors, many
sizes, all woven and held together by a common thread.”                                Jesse Jackson


"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."
Nietzche, philosopher


"Vision is the art of seeing the invisible." Jonathan Swift


"There is nothing like a dream to create the future."
Victor Hugo

"Art is meant to disturb, science reassures."
Georges Braque



"When the solution is simple, God is answering."  Albert Einstein

Tomorrow please ck out another Sonya's blog. Enjoy this here MashUP and Thank You for take n the time to ck me out....Oh and Thank You Victoria for this opt. to share

Comments

  1. Sonya
    this is beautiful.. thank you for introducing me to a few quotes I hadn't heard. They are now saved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your inspiration post. It's just wonderful. And I can relate to everything you wrote in such a way that I'm smiling as I write this. As a fellow quote fiend, I want to thank you for writing your inpirations through quotes. The photos are images that I too find deeply inspiring.

    This is my first visit to your lovely blog, and I'm so happy to have "met" you in this way. Thank you for sharing...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quotes that go with each photo! Such a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your concept of mixing inspiring words with images. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photos with the quotes were great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

best all time