Another Tempting Tuesday - Corn on the Cob



Summer time = summer fun = summer food. Oops , there's the problem. I ain't no body's cook but I have the desire to learn how to prepare, cook & grill, some tasty healthy food for my family and friends. Lately I've been inspired to do more, more of everything and that includes cooking & grilling. Grilling is somewhat harder to come by then cooking on the stove, since in one tangent moment of mine, I turned our charcoal grill into a planter. I wanted to try the Spicy corn on the Cob recipe from the August issue of Country Living Magazine but the spices they listed, I have not, I don't even know what they are. So, for now ... we are gonna go with the old school boiling method. Tell me what seasonal foods are you grubbing on this summer?

Comments

best all time