Rock the Ranch renovations ... The list


It's the little ranch my parents always dreamed of ... three bedrooms and one 1/2 baths. A den/kitchen (with a fireplace) combination  ... which I luv. I can hang with my children while still learning to master the art of cooking. The renovations started with the removal of seven layers of wallpaper, & carpet the same age of me. It all started  the winter of 2005. Yes, it's summer of 2010 and we're still not done. Inspired by John & Sherry's ranch porch, I'm praying & hoping to pump up the volume on this project later this summer. Here's the short list of HOPEFUL renovations projects ...

1. Bathroom 1
2. Bathroom 2
3. Kitchen Cab/counter top
4. Install barn door between Kitchen/LR
5. Refinish Hardwood floors
6. Add carport
7. Convert garage
8. Remove tree from driveway

And so much more. Are you slowing the pace or pumping up the volume around the homestead?

Comments

best all time