It's week 2 of Creativity over at Spring and since I'm in love with all the seasons, I've decided with prompting from Pat Langley (from last weeks post) to Spring into action with em. The prompt for this week is How can you use creativity in your every day, “mundane” life? With that said let's get some definitions out of the way.
creativity - refers to the phenomenon
whereby something new is created which has some kind of value.
mundane - ordinary : commonplace
extraordinary - beyond what is ordinary or usual
1. Twist it up - create a natural twist with vines, pines & more
2. Collect lights - add the extraordinary to the everyday with mini lights
3. Surprise em - Keep a cheap $5 white Christmas tree (oh-hand)
to add an element of surprise to any occasion
4. Metal it up - add metallic spray paint to it
5. Keep it Blank - save blank notebooks/clip boards
as impromptu creative coffee time gifts
7. Wrap it up - the mail, for that special someone.