A greater purpose



The tornado of 1998 changed me in a single moment and moved me in the direction of now. The Great Floods of the century, have changed us all, this year. My little studio was flooded, our yard was flooded and our beast of a wisteria vine was flooded to the point it lost it's arbor, but yet it continues to bloom.

But what I think really changes us is generosity, yes simple and plain generosity. Now, when that generosity floods in, from humanity, then generosity is the point of IMPACT. That's what I felt, while a student in Kelly Rae Roberts first e-class, this past summer. That's what I felt, when I heard about Anna's Project. That's what inspired me to begin to dream about this quilt for Kelly & family. How can U IMPACT someone with some simple generosity today?

Comments

Post a Comment

best all time