A shift in the current


 There is a shift in the seasons here in the United States. Families are preparing for the holiday season, in addition to stockpiling supplies for the winter of twenty-eleven. Folks are stacking wood and gathering kindling. TVA is cutting down trees in our neighborhoods to ensure the sustainability of the grid. Although many of us wish we had the courage to live off the grid. This may be our longest winter yet. The squirrels in around here have been gathering berries in groups of two, since early July. Over the past few weeks, I've buried my head in a book or two and hope to read more in the coming weeks. There is a new Renaissance Rising in art inspired by the Holy Spirit, J Scott McelRoy has written Finding Divine Inspiration to aid the artist of faith on this journey. I simply can not wait to get my hands on this book. I sent Mr. McelRoy an e-mail about Inspired Studios Magazine. He and his team will be in Nashville soon. 
The current is shifting and dreams are coming true, a few years ago, I dreamed of participating in CPS, Virtual Studio Tour and last week that dream came true. Such a little thing, but a really huge thing, when you don't even have a studio. The shift is pretty fast and steady and with this kind of speed our guard goes up and our confidence has a begins to escape us. After completing Kelly's and Holly classes, I decided it was very necessary for me to take some type of recovery Art Class and in steps Tam with a FREE, Art & Heart E-Class. The walls of our local judicial system have become all too familiar to me this year, but I am more hopeful of true freedom now more then ever as my day in court is later this month. Our television gets very little play time as my children are outside tyring to soak up the remaining rays of sunshine left in this year. Yet another shift.Is the current of life shifting for you in the direction of your dreams?


Comments

  1. This is a very fortuitous post for me to read today so thank you. There's definitely a shift in my life at the moment that's quite exciting. I love that photo - we used to live in Atlanta and the south sure does beautiful seasons. Everything is blooming here at the moment. Thanks for your sweet words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great words. hope the current takes you to your hearts desire. things are shifting in my life, fast! Etsy store not going so well but a part time job that came to me out of the blue has brought me customers for my art. not what I expected!
    God Bless and so nice to read your blog.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

best all time