Friday, November 19, 2010

Sneak-Peek-Friday ~ November 19



THIS WEEK in the studio ... Our location for Help -Portrait Day is confirmed. YAY! And the design for the super simple UrSObeautiful2me Portrait Photography website is complete! The logo still needs a bit of work, but we're gonna roll with it for now!






Wyndover Apartments Clubhouse (great light!)

1335 Bradyville Pike





Murfreesboro, TN

37130-5673
Hours are 12 PM - 3PM
Saturday December 4th


I'm super excited about this project and I hope to inspire some folks with a FREE custom portrait & Print delivered by Christmas. Oh, and there are gonna be FREE UrSObeautiful2me T-shirts as well. So, click on over to Studio JRU to check out what some other creative friends have been up to this week! It's getting Merry like Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sweet Sonya..Love the new website! And the idea for a Christmas Portrait is the best! Wish I lived closer..I haven't had a portrait made in years. Can you blend "crows feet" out?? :)) So good hearing from you this week in Sweet Jennifer's Sneak Peek..I always look for you. Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Help-Portrait is a wonderful idea! Something that is most likely overlooked. I wish you and the project the best... a beautiful day and fun for you and others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic project Help-Portrait sounds like! I really love the logo... it looks wonderful! Your header is great. :) So happy you joined us this week. Nice to see what you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Help-Portrait project is a great idea. Post some of your portraits...love to see them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails