Can a Car fall from the sky?

Looks ARE deceiving ... the well ain't dry ...
keep going back ... like it's an all you can eat buffet.
Keep going back till you get so full,
you must tell everyone you know
and everyone you don't know.


Keep going back to the store, cause it ain't closed.
Keep going back to the page, cause it ain't blank.
Keep going back to the fridge, cause it ain't empty.


Keep going back, I tell you ... cause your blessing is there.


sometimes
you just gotta crawl like a solider in the army ... down the street to get it
you just gotta crawl like a solider in the army ... across the room to get it
you just gotta crawl like a solider in the army ... down the hall to get it






Ms Claudia with her new car! 
Meet my friend Ms Claudia ... she is my evidence for my theory above. Last week she drove her car to work, every day with no heat, she's like me an early riser, last week the temperature in Tennessee was 16 degrees. This was Ms Claudia's crawling moment and as I write this in my studio with LITTLE heat I realise this is my crawling moment. 

1. On Friday she arrived at the repair shop in her old car early,
2. Repair shop says the car ain't worth fixing
3. She finds another way home
4. Starts calling friends and family for support
5. I'm one of the friends
6. I advise to at least sell her old car for junk
7. She makes more calls
8. A call back to the repair shop revels they have a donated car for her.

to be cont. after church


A local realtor purchased a new car and donated her old car (1997) Wind star to a local auto repair shop for donation. This is the car in the photo above, this is Ms Claudia's new car. I just love sharing stories of extraordinary blessings of ordinary people, What about you?

Comments

Post a Comment

best all time