Sunday, December 19, 2010

Did you CRAM for final exams?


I did and more often than not I aced the exam. But, now that I look back on my high school and college days, I had little else to do then. Now I have so much to do and this business of cramming it all in, has got me dreaming of a part time assistant one day or maybe just some one to deep clean the house, once a month or so. I just rehired our gutter guy and when it rained and rained two days later ... I was stress free all for twenty five dollars. What's stressing you out, that you could hire out for the new year? 

1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet sony, yes yes all the time! hehe Come to think of it...i kind miss school days. Have a lovely merry happy week, happy holiday and merry christmas! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails