Have you considered snail mail lately?




I'm still so in awe of today and the Creative Biz Marathon. The Book by Lisa is a must read and a must do, my entire outlook has changed. I feel empowered to say no. I feel empowered to say yes. 

A single moment of connection, bonds folks together, rather near or far. On the net or off the net. I could fell the momentum between us building & gelling us together as a team on a mission. I could feel the power of our hands working separate yet together.

I started reworking the branding for sonyamacdesigns in early December, Now this Creative Biz Marathon, got me thinking about snail mail, yes sonyamacdesigns is about to go postal. What about you, are you considering or reconsidering regular old snail mail?

Comments

  1. Dearest sweet sonya, im always a huge fan of snail mails. I do still send them out to my mister, my in-laws and also some friends. And i love receiving snail mails as well. :) I hope you had a lovely merry happy warm christmas! Wishing you JOY and LOVE for a wonderful New Year my sweet friend. Thank you for all the blessings you have given me this year. Have a lovely merry happy last week of 2010! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

best all time