What's On Your Work desk Wednesday & Lake Todd







What's On Your Work desk Wednesday


I've decided to join the gals over at What's On Your Work desk Wednesday for today anyway. I was inspired by Rhonda's WOYWW post. My worktable is pretty much covered up with stuff for Christmas/Valentine (red Holidays) so I had to move it all out into the cold Tennessee sun to get a good pic. After school my kids and I will walk over to the nearby apartment complex to distribute flyer's for The Help-Portrait event I am participating in on Saturday. Then ... I'm working hard on tyring to catch up on some Holiday Swap stuff as my funds have been way to surprisingly low to consider mailing. Then there's my new e-book Blogging Revelations that I've been working on for a little over a week now and today an awesome tag line came to me while I was studying up on AdSense and key words ... Before the new year begins learn how to start blogging with purposepassion and power.Blogging Revelations is the story behind my story and the revelations reveled to me while on this blogging journey. 




I'm also a bit bumed today cause due to TVA cutting down many trees, for the first time in five years ... I can see the lake clearly from my studio. In need of a tree memorial over here.

Comments

  1. Sonia, you´re so blessed to have such a nice view from your studio!! Really beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!

    xx

    Sandra #126

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooooo busy!!!! Thats a good busy though. I love the view from your studio. Somthing about water that gets the creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outlook - we are snowed in here in the Uk so enjoy that bit of sun - hope to see what you make soon - so come back next time1
    sasa 7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures love the view from your studio ~ thanks for sharing ~ Nicky ~30

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

best all time