Creative Girl: A new season awaits


I can feel a new season is upon me, this new season arrives with a little less grief (I hope). Resistance is starting to fade as I ponder and welcome the opportunity to be an artist in my community, a class leader! Wow, me! 

For as long as I can remember, I've been a Creative Girl, the need to create is stronger than my need for nutrition. I'm one of those CG's, that forgets to eat, until reminded by my weakened body.

Over the next six weeks, I'll be sharing my thoughts on this unique book, Creative Girl ... each Wednesday night ... right here on this little top of the world blog spot... I'll be joining Robin, who is joining Jane ... in a bit of an online BOOKread.

The author Katharine Sise, does a remarkable job reminding her readers of the creativity mindset, in the first chapter. Which reminds me of one of my favorite quotes.

Being a Creator at its deepest level means
that you create your life.
Being a Creator at its deepest level means
that your life 
is your work of art.”
– Christine Kane 

She shares several creative success stories with us in the first chapter, including one of an actress turned blog writer turned actress again.

Then, early in chapter two, Kath makes a point of reminding us not get so hung up on the many creative prizes, that we forget to create. 

My plans this year is to create every day in an intentional way.



Comments

  1. Hi my friend, I am hoping that this book continues to foster new dreams and help in the practicalities of building a creative business. So far it has taken where "Creative Entrepreneur" left me and let me see things from another angle. xoRobin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

best all time