MOM, she just ate your book: One thousand Gifts



MOM, she just ate your book, you left it on the coffee table and she ate it.
you mean the one I just got
you mean the one I'm behind on
you mean the one I'm reading with the online book club
you mean the one I tried to buy locally to support our local book stores
you mean the one I'm on chapter 5 on ... while every one else is on chapter 7
you mean the one I've been thinking about since November
you mean the one me and a neighbor connected on
you mean the one I removed the cover from ... cause I love covers
you mean the one which still has all the pages intact and I can still read




you mean the one which prompts the beginning of my list of one thousand gifts ...


0001 ... a book nibbled on by a pooch but not destroyed

Comments

best all time