Courage 2 fly blog hop: my question for Monday


Courage to Fly Blog Hop ... my turn is Monday, April 11. I've been blogging every single day for awhile now.  The question I choose is:

 Have you ever taken a risk on yourself? pushed off the branch and flew into uncharted territory w/nothing but inspiration fueling you? If so, please share what gave you the COURAGE to do so and briefly share what courage means to you. Also, briefly share a lesson, or piece of wisdom, you learned along the way and how the situation turned out. (was it different than you originally imagine? better?)

Look for it ... right here on Monday!

love is a verb ... sonya la

Comments

  1. I will look forward to Monday.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest sweet sonya, i am also looking forward to monday! :) My application to submmit to a juried handmade market in may was a push and practising my courage. This was triggled by our flying lessons and encoragement from all of you my sweet classmates and blog friends. :) Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to yoU!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

best all time