Sunday Spaces: Artist Alease Michelle


Welcome to Sunday Spaces and please allow me to introduce to you artist Alease Michelle. A collage artist and instructor ... Creative Girl and CCO ... you know Chief Creative Officer . All content and photos of this Sunday Space are the property of Alease Michelle and have been republished here with permission & grace. You just gotta love this creative teacher Alease ... I'm Thankful to Alease for sharing her inspiring story here on Sunday Spaces ... 

Welcome to my creative space. I am an collage artist and an instructor. And because I do both activities at home, I require two desk. One desk to work on collages and the other desk to create lecture presentations.
I tend to have lots of projects going on at one time. So my project board helps me stay on schedule.




I also collect images that inspire me and after collecting images for over 7 years, the collection can grow. So below is my way of organizing my images. I have a notebook for each category. It has really helped me stay focused.










I love to dream about the possibilities of life. So here is my creative visualization board. I paste any and everything on this board and hopes of them coming true.

Then I have an area where I showcase those I admire. It too keeps me focus on my dreams, and hopefully one day they might be a collector of my work. 


Now for the 411 on Alease  ...

I hope  JOY & Inspiration Stalk yoU like the wind & Look for MORE Inspiring stories in the Spring Issue Of Inspired Studios Magazine, which is delayed a bit due to Friday night lighting strikes in Tennessee. Please e-mail me (sonyamacdesigns(dot)yahoo.com) to share your space on sunday spaces ... 
love is a VERB sonya la


Comments

  1. Thanks for your very kind words on my blog.....appreciate your thoughtfulness. Like your idea of Sunday spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the studio, and those notebooks.....what a fantastic idea.
    Isn't it amazing what we learn from each other in life. Thank you Sonya for sharing and bringing forth all these talented people.
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...so organized. I appreciate all your organization tips. Being a collage artist myself, I know how hard it is to keep track of things. Your space is very nice. Happy creating!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

best all time