Sunday Spaces: Your Invited

Sunday Spaces is a new and fresh way of sharing your special living spaces, right here in the blogosphere ... we've had an awesome start with Laura, Amy, Linda and Alease. I can't wait to see and share your special sunday space. It may even be your sanctuary! Join in the sunday space sharing by emailing me Sonya at sonyamacdesigns (at) yahoo (.) com ... can't wait to see where you work, relax and play ... love is a verb ... sonya la



below ... please find photos of my work space after the clean up for the Spring Issue of Studios Magazine 2011 ... these photos didn't make the cut ... so happy to share em.





Comments

  1. Dearest sweet sonya, you always find really great and very inspiring ideas. The sunday spaces sharing sounds awesome and it makes me want to spring clean! I hope you had a wonderful easter weekend. Have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a huge craft room but when we were planning on moving I gave about 90% of it away so I have no art studio to show you.
    Hope you had a nice easter

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

best all time