Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, YOU WILL see the glory of God?” John 11:40

sonya, freda, wayne, scott, & our Mother Eula ... England ... 1968 ... daddy the photog (not pictured)
Today, I took this photo of a photo with Thanksgiving in my heart. I am so Thankful for this space called the World Wide Web ... Thankful to this crazy community of like minded women who love as deeply as I do. 


Thankful for your prayers for my brother. He is no longer on the ventilator! 

He was admitted as an outpatient yesterday for a routine procedure ... which somehow turned into a seizure & cardiac arrest. Yes ... he flat lined. 


But now he too lives & breaths on his own.


This brings us back to Lazarus and how we quickly forget the many miracles of our lives ... How many people we each know ... with a Lazarus story. 


Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, yoU will see the glory of God?” John 11:40

Comments

  1. Oh Praise the Lord! My heart is rejoicing with you in this moment of the Lord's goodness! Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so thankful that he has come through the valley of the shadow of evil.

    Being married to a medical provider, I'm wondering if this was a reaction to versaid? That's a drug they give to patients to sedate them and give them amnesia about the procedure. My mother reacted very similarly and negatively to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...so sorry for you and your family's loss. Wishing you all the best during this time and requesting a most benevolent outcome for all.
    Fondly, Roberta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

best all time