What would you love to outsource?

I've been playing with Quark again. Working on the design of a sales letter to send or take to artist type places in my local community. I'm no sales person, that's why I love doing business on the web. The second issue of Inspired Studios Magazine is so completely inspiring what with an outdoor creative space from Amy and this uniquely local creative guy ... oh and then there's Laura's amazing story. And, a few more!

A sales person for this magazine ... is my outsource dream. What would you love to outsource?

Linking up today with Jennifer at Studio JRU for Sneak Peak Friday ... oh ... oh... Jennifer is sharing sneak peeks over on in(courage) today. Thank You Jennifer.

love is a verb ... sonya la

this post edited from original

Comments

  1. Just recieved the fall issue and love it,wonderful job Sonya.
    I'm so excited to know I'll be in the spring issue!!
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... the selling part. That is what I would outsource. I am shy, so it is hard to get out there to sell! :) I am with you, the web sure makes that nice for us, doesn't it? lol Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fellow STUDIOS featured studio...nice to meetcha! My studio was also featured in the Winter 2010 issue...and now I've gone and ruined it all by simply sayin'...actually moving my studio all around ;)
    Sorry..that song just popped into my head and it's kinda late and I get silly when I'm turd.
    It's Sat. night and DH is watching Nascar so I'm taking the time to catch up on my blog hops. Having a great time with the Sneak Peak Friday and all you wonderfully talented woman...almost intimiated ;) Have a wonderful weekend. Fondly, Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I know all the time and hard work it takes for getting the magazine all together! You've done a great job!!! Good luck with the selling... I'm very quiet so that has to be the hardest thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

best all time