Wordless Wednesday: Patio N Pink


Comments

  1. Hello, no words needed, what photos! they bring peace to the soul. just went through some of your posts i missed. good stuff. I like your Sunday artist. keep writing or in this case posting wonderful photos!
    God Bless,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tree! Those blooms are gorgeous! Visiting from Wordless Wednesday at Wordless Wednesday.
    ~Kimberlee
    How to add a 3-column footer to your blog. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. spring is all about beautiful color..lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grew up with a dogwood in my front yard. You are blessed to have one. great wordless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sonya !
    What I would give for something in bloom. We had a couple warm days but our high was 40 today,sun but cool. I think we lost spring some place...wish it could find a way back home.
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful dogwood! I love the pink leaves and how it stands out of the green background. What a beautiful sign of spring.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

best all time