Sunday Spaces: Rose Brady ... sneak peek



Welcome to Sunday Spaces and please allow me to introduce to you artist and Inspired Studios Magazine reader ... Rose Brady. The photos of this Sunday Space are the property of Rose Brady and have been republished here with permission & grace. You just gotta love this creative girl Rosey  ... I'm Thankful to Rose for sharing photos of her creative space with us. 



You can read more about Rose and see more photos of her hard working creative space soon ... she is our Inspired Reader Spotlight story for the quarter ... yes ... Inspired Studios Magazine is still in production but will publish ... soon and very soon as in Monday or Tuesday of this very week!


have an awesome Sunday ... love is a verb ... sonya la


Comments

  1. Oh Dear......Rose looks so organized!
    I'm still trying to find the stuff I bought at Michaels yesterday......does she hire out?
    Hugs, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosey's shop is sure cute...luv the pottery on the top shelf ;) Looking forward to the full article/publication. Thanks for the sneak peek. Fondly, Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great studio : ) I am so sorry for making that song stick in your head. I have been singing it to myself also. I guess it isn't the worst song to have in your head, right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

best all time